- Having FUN is rule #1 (Both for the players & the families).
- We have licensed coaches/trainers to develop the players technical and tactical skills.
- Our coaches are our trainers and are present at practices and games.
We believe that once a team is established, those core players stay together to form unity and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- We encourage our players to be well-rounded individuals through the participation of other sports and activities.
- We also believe in giving back to the community by partnering with local churches and other organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Impact GFC’s training staff is special in so many ways. Not only are they great people in our community and passionate about soccer, but most importantly they are teaching your girls at no charge! We want our training staff to be here because they love the game, our community, and our girls. We believe that our trainers help IMPACT our girls to become strong players and confident people.
At the same time we want to make sure these girls do get quality soccer training. Listed below are some of our coaching bios:
Looking to join the IMPACT Nation? If your daughter is interested in joining a team, please fill out the necessary information using the Tryout Registration Button. Not sure or have some questions? We are always just an email away – firstname.lastname@example.org.