Is my daughter able to participate in other sports/activities throughout the year?
- Yes, we encourage our players to be involved in other sports and activities. While it may take away from potential soccer training time, our philosophy is that it will help them learn other skills, develop additional muscle groups and reduce stress from repetitive motion, and will keep their interest in soccer longer. All we ask is that you don't take advantage of this freedom/flexibility. Make sure you treat both sports/activities as equals.
How many teams are in each age group and how are the teams divided?
- Most of our age groups have more than one team per age group. We like to have atleast two to three teams at each age group. These numbers enable us to have some internal movement amongst teams. Teams are intitially divided by skill level and dedication. We do run a Youth Development Academy at the younger age groups. The academy style at younger age groups allows us to properly access a players individual skills as well as how they do in a team atmosphere.
What is the cost for my daughter's team?
- Team fees typically range between $250 - $350 per season, plus a non-refundable commitment fee that is required to hold your spot for both the Fall and Sping seasons. Some of our top level teams may pay more as they will be playing in multiple leagues and usually more tournaments. This includes league, player, tournament, referee and misc. fees. Uniform costs are separate and average $70-$150 per player. Uniforms typically are purchased every two years.
How many days a week are practices and where?
- Most of the younger teams, U7 - U11 have 1 1/2 hour training sessions twice a week. Our older teams will typically practice two times but sometimes three days a week. Practices are held within the Loveland/Miami Township/Symmes Township area.
How long are the seasons?
- Fall season runs from beginning of August through late October. Spring season runs from beginning of March through late May. We offer Winter training opportunities along with Speed and Agility training, but usually these are optional.
Does my daughter have to commit to both Fall and Spring season if selected for a team?
- Yes, your daughter is required to play in both seasons. Winter indoor session is optional. A non-refundable commitment fee that is required to hold your spot for both the Fall and Sping seasons is required.
Where are the games played?
- Our teams compete in several leagues in the area. Our younger teams compete in the EPL (Elite Players League), our competitive teams play in the GCSL (Greater Cincinnati Soccer League), while out top level teams compete in both the Buckeye Premier Leagues and the TPL (The Premiere League). All leagues play fairly local within Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana areas.
Will my daughter play in tournaments, how many and are any out of town?
- Most teams will play in two tournaments per season. We encourage our teams to participate in some out of town tournaments for team bonding and to make memories for the girls.
When are try-outs?
- Try-outs for the Fall season are usually the last weekend in May/beginning of June. Once your daughter makes a team, they are rostered on that team for one full year (Fall and Spring season).