- Club soccer requires committment from both players and parents. When your child accepts a spot on their team, they are required to committ to play in the Fall and Spring seasons.
PLAYING OTHER SPORTS
- Yes, we encourage our players to be involved in other sports and activities. While it may take away from potential soccer training time, our philosophy is that it will help them learn other skills, develop additional muscle groups and reduce stress from repetitive motion, and will keep their interest in soccer longer. All we ask is that you don't take advantage of this freedom/flexibility and make sure you treat both sports/activities as equals.
- These are our acedemy development teams and play in the Elite Players League (EPL). Players are rostered on one team that train and play together. We feel that every child develops at different times and this gives the coaches time to evaulate each player before placing them on a more competitive team.
- These teams are divided by skill and competitiveness. Our older teams will compete in several leagues around the Cincinnati area.
- Team fees typically range between $200 - $350 per season, plus a non-refundable commitment fee that is required to hold the spot for both the Fall and Sping seasons. The commitment fee is collected when the player accepts and is deducted from the Spring fees. Some of our top level teams may pay more as they will be playing in multiple leagues and usually more tournaments. The player fee includes league, player, tournament, referee and misc. fees. Uniform costs are separate and average $70-$150 per player. Uniforms typically are purchased every two years.
- Most of the younger teams, U7 - U11 have 1 1/2 hour training sessions twice a week. Our older teams will typically practice two times but sometimes will have a third optional day of skills training. Practices are held within the Loveland/Miami Township/Symmes Township area.
- Fall season runs from beginning of August through late October. Spring season runs from beginning of March through late May. Most teams offer optional winter training opportunities and will play indoor.
- Most league games are played on Saturdays or Sundays, with the exception of a few weeknight games during the season. Games are played throughout the Greater Cincinnati area. Our older, more competitive teams, will have a few games in the Columbus and Dayton area. Teams will typically play in 10-15 games a seasons (and that includes tournaments).
- Teams will typically play in at least two tournaments per season. We encourage our older teams to participate in some out of town tournaments for team bonding and to make memories for the girls.
- Try-outs for the Fall season are usually the last weekend in May/beginning of June. Once your daughter makes a team, they are rostered on that team for one full year (Fall and Spring season). We will hold supplemental try-outs in early November if a team has roster spots available.