Impact GFC’s training staff is special in so many ways. Not only are they great people in our community and passionate about soccer, but most importantly they are teaching your girls at no charge! We want our training staff to be here because they love the game, our community, and our girls. We believe that our trainers help IMPACT our girls to become strong players and confident people.
At the same time we want to make sure these girls do get quality soccer training. Listed below are some of our coaching bios:
- Jami Eversole: Jami played four year varsity player for the University of Cincinnati. Before playing for the Bearcats, she played at Milford High School where the Eagles were league champs all three years. Jami earned 1st and 2nd GMC team during her high school career. Jami starting training teams at the age of 20 and went on to coach Milford High school before starting a family. She has trained various club teams of all ages for the past 25 years. Jami has earned her “E” coaching license.
- Kyle Eversole: Kyle played his collegiate ball at the University of Cincinnati. Before UC, Kyle played for the Ohio North State Team as part of the Olympic Development Program (ODP), the Pacesetter Club, as well as Perrysburg High School.
- Jennifer Evans: Jennifer has been coaching soccer for the past 25 years. She played locally at Milford High School and has coached/trained for many local select clubs. Jennifer was on the Indian Hill High School coaching staff for 9 years. She currently holds her “D” coaching license.
- Sherri Muse: Sherri has been coaching for the past 12 years. Sherri played 4 years for the University of Cincinnati and was a teammate of Jami Eversole. Sherri played her high school soccer for Beavercreek. She currently holds her “E” coaching license.
- Lindsey Schildmeyer: Lindsey played competitively since she was a young girl. During her early playing years with her Kolping Club she competed at the highest levels and along with her teammates, was able to earn multiple State Cups and a Regional Title. She went on to be a four-year starter at Roger Bacon High School and was inducted into their Athletic Hall of Fame. She continued her soccer career playing for four years at Ohio University and earned her spot on the school’s All-Decade Team. Lindsey has coaching experience as well. She spent five years coaching Junior Varsity soccer at McCauley and Sycamore HS and has trained multiple youth teams.
- Jenny Jacobs: Jenny has been playing soccer since the age of four. She was a four year varsity player at Anthony Wayne High School where she led her team to league champs all four years and earned 2nd NLL team for three years. She was part of the Olympic Development program at the U13 – U16 level where she was selected to the State team for three years and the regional team at the U16 level. She continued her soccer career at Youngstown State University playing all four years. She has been training athletes (including professionals) since 2002.